Thursday 29 July 2010

Finally...

I finally received my GGF's document from Argentina on Friday which I mailed to Virginia on Saturday morning.  I also received my parents' no appeal translation on Tuesday which was sent out that same day.  So far so good, I haven't heard from Virginia which is good news!

I have been reading the forums and apparently the process through the Miami consulate is taking 4 to 5 months.  Now let's not forget, this also depends on how fast the pertinent comune works.
I also read that once a person becomes recognized as an Italian citizen, the comune will mail a letter to the newly recognized Italian, but they will not mail the birth certificate unless it is requested.
But, I'll cross that bridge when I get there!
In the meantime I'll just keep waiting for my letter...

Buona notte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger